Les Giroflées - Rosé de Pineau d'Aunis
Pinkish-orange colour with a slight sparkle. Delicate nose of red berry jelly, white flowers and sweet spices. The mouth is perfectly constructed and knows how to keep a certain freshness despite the mellowness. The material is very pleasant, pure in its expression. This is a lovely wine that will be perfect as an aperitif or as an accompaniment to a dessert that is not too sweet, such as strawberry salad with juice.
- Rosé demi-sec
- Pineau d'Aunis with a touch of Grolleau. Old vines. Grapes picked at high maturity
- Clay and siliceous clay with flint on tufa. The presence of strong clays is favoured for the red terroirs.
- Soil work: ploughing, dethatching and scraping. No weeding.
Very low yields. Manual harvesting.
- The vinification is done in vats in the cellars at low temperature. The wines are bottled in the spring following the harvest.
- The balance obtained is the work of nature.
- Food pairing: as an aperitif or with red fruit desserts.
Serve at 10-12°C.
And to finish More Information
The Domain Belliviere
The Domain La Tournelle
It's obvious Our engagements
The right price for the entire selection, all year round... + 2% discount in loyalty points on each purchase!
Cutting edge selection
Designed for the amateur, novice to expert, a cutting-edge offer of the best vintages from the best winegrowers, from all regions of France and beyond.
Careful shipping in 24/48h
Your bottles are shipped within 24/48 hours in a reinforced package, in France and in 25 European countries.
2000 Food and wine pairings
Each wine is accompanied by recommendations of service and food-wine pairing